Hello Swanage Sailing Club member,
Swanage Sailing Club is now in tier 3 and we just want to explain the parameters the club has to follow set out by the government. Tier 3 means we have to shut the bar and galley until further notice. The clubhouse, beach and sailing will remain open following the government guidelines below:
- No members from a tier 4 area should attend Swanage Sailing Club for sailing or socialising.
- If you are coming for essential work for the club then this needs to be organised with the Rear Commodore.
- No meeting socially in the clubhouse with anybody you do not live with or have a support bubble with.
- A maximum of 6 people can meet outside as long as social distancing is followed; this includes children of any age.
- A face mask and hand washing/sanitising need to be worn and done when you enter the Club House.
- Maximum of 8 people in the changing rooms at any time and social distancing and face covering need to be followed.
The Management and Sailing Committees are working hard to get 2021 off to the best start we can with a full program of racing, cruising, social sailing and training.I wish you all happy New Year and look forward to when we can return to the new normal.