1. Membership Renewals
Membership renewal forms will be sent out soon. We have to comply with the new data protection act that comes into force in May, and it is vital that all members make their data protection choices, sign and return the form to the Hon Membership Secretary. It remains a requirement to sign & return the terms and conditions form – and to pay the bill as well, of course!
Please contact the membership secretary about known or intended resignation – and changes of address: email@example.com.
2. House Duties
There are two types of house duty which involve either helping in the galley (kitchen) or bar and all members are required to do two per year. The club is open for lunch on Sunday throughout the whole year.
The first duties for 2018 are now set to volunteer wanted, and during February we will be publishing house duties up till the end of the sailing season. You will be able to choose duties during the self allocation period after which time the Dutyman system will auto allocate duties to members.
- Duties FAQ
- How to volunteer for a duty (needs you to login)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dutyman and the SSC website have different logins.
- Also please read the FAQ if you need to recover your Dutyman password.
- Any duties you volunteer for do count towards your two per year.