Booking Adult Training
Before going further please make sure you are logged in to the website.
To do so click Login (opens in a new window) and then return to this page.
From here you can book your Tuesday Adult Training (TAT) sessions. Please follow the sequence below
- First, everyone needs to indicate that they will attend and whether and what they would like for supper. Click here to do so (all links open in a new Tab)
- Second, if you are 'staff' you need to book your role which can be done at the bottom of the same enrolment page or on the Roster calendar.
- Third, for trainees, please select only one of the following options. Every trainee must select one option unless all options have already been taken (don't worry you will still get a sail).
Each link below will take you directly to a specific club boat so you can make your booking. If the boat is already booked try another one. Dates become available one week before the session.
- Being in a boat with an instructor for complete beginners
- Crewing for someone else
- Helming Pico 1, Pico 2, Pico 3, Pico 4, Pico 5, Pico 6, Pico 7, Pico 8, Pico 9
- Helming Topper 1, Topper 2, Topper 3, Topper 4, Topper 5, Topper 6, Topper 7, Topper 8, Topper 9
- Helming Laser 1, Laser 2, Laser 3, Laser 4, Laser 5
- Helming or crewing in Feva 1, Feva 2
- Helming or crewing in Argo 1, Argo 2, Argo 3
- Using your own boat
Last updated 18:50 on 27 November 2021