Renew your 2021 membership at this URL: https://shop.swanagesailingclub.org.uk/renew
- Renewal Payment Deadline – 31st January 2021TRenewal payment deadline is fast approaching 31st January 2021 If you have not renewed your membership please log into the club … Read more Renewal Payment Deadline – 31st January 2021
- SSC is closedSwanage Sailing Club is now closed due to latest government guidelines. Please see RYA guidelines at www.RYA.org.uk. If you need to … Read more SSC is closed
Important Communications Notice
5th Jan 2021
We are in the process of consolidating our various software systems, and e-mail notices to members will only be sent from the web portal from now onwards.
Please add this email address:
All News and Notices
- Renewal Payment Deadline – 31st January 2021TRenewal payment deadline is fast approaching 31st January 2021 If you have not renewed your membership please log into the club member portal and visit the renewals page here: https://shop.swanagesailingclub.org.uk/renew and renew your membership immediately. It would be very useful for members to renew as soon as possible and anyone changing boat or any other details of membership please contact membership sec ASAP. email@example.com
- SSC is closedSwanage Sailing Club is now closed due to latest government guidelines. Please see RYA guidelines at www.RYA.org.uk. If you need to do essential maintenance or removal of your boat, please contact the Rear Commodore. We will update you when the situation changes.
- Laser Dinghy for SaleLaser for sale – £1400 – Currently berthed at SSC 2001 – Good condition – dry hull Standard, Radial, 4.7 rigs [Masts/Sails/Battens] Separate kickers for Radial and 4.7 mast sections Carbon fibre tiller and extension XD kit Dagger board bag Spare boom * road trailer available Pam Lunt 07747 495637
- COVID Update 2nd Jan 2021Hello Swanage Sailing Club member, Swanage Sailing Club is now in tier 3 and we just want to explain the parameters the club has to follow set out by the government. Tier 3 means we have to shut the bar and galley until further notice. The clubhouse, beach and sailing will remain open following the government guidelines below: No members from a tier 4 area should attend Swanage … Read more COVID Update 2nd Jan 2021
- CHRISTMAS APPEAL FOR VOLUNTEERSSSC bar and galley opening times. – DOWN TO YOU TO DECIDE— ACTION needed NOW It is planned to open the bar and galley every Sunday from 12-00 till 14-30 but to do this we do need to get support from members to help in the form of volunteering to help out. There are 13 sessions between 4th January and 29th March 2021 so we only need 26 … Read more CHRISTMAS APPEAL FOR VOLUNTEERS
- Lunch Menu 20th DecHere is the menu for next Sunday Starters. King prawns cooked in garlic, chilli and mango chutney on a bed of rocket. Portobello mushroom stuffed with cheese and cranberries.
- Christmas lunch special Sunday 20th December 2020This coming Sunday we will be providing a special Christmas 3 course lunch £10 MENU Starters King Prawns cooked in garlic served with chilli and mango chutney on a bed of rocket Portobello mushrooms stuffed with cheese and cranberries Mains Roasted turkey crown and gammon ham. Served with pigs in blankets, cranberry and walnut stuffing, crispy roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding, brussel sprouts with bacon and cheese, honey roasted … Read more Christmas lunch special Sunday 20th December 2020
- Swanage Sailing Club re-opens – under RYA Covid guidelinesDear Member Following the announcement that Dorset will be in Tier 2 at the end of Lockdown on Wednesday 2 December, we are pleased to announce the re-opening of Swanage Sailing Club.
- It’s Black Friday Sales WeekIt’s Black Friday sales week and a good time to pick up some bargains. https://www.roostersailing.com/Black-Friday.htmhttps://www.wetsuitoutlet.co.uk/black-friday-c-529_537.html Drysuits are popular for winter sailing but wet layers work very well too. https://www.roostersailingblog.com/what-to-wear…/
- 2020 AGM / ASM Second Briefing – How to join the meetings via ZoomThis is a members only file as it has the Zoom links, login and download here: